Retail Store Sample Business Plan template
This Retail Store Business Plan template is a comprehensive, formal business plan example detailing how an existing retail store with a single physical location successfully launched a lucrative online ecommerce website to increase its sales revenue.
The business plan includes a detailed plan for the strategies, milestones and costs involved with the development of a retail store website through the use of Internet marketing techniques. In addition to defining how to develop a strong online presence, the business plan also addresses enhancing revenue strategies for the existing physical location.
The Retail Store Business Plan Table of Contents includes comprehensive sections of a formal business plan in a format approved and expected by loan officers and investors. The business plan, created for an apparel and sporting goods business, can be easily adapted to any type of online retail store or physical retail business.
Retail Store Business Plan template contents
Retail Store Business Plan Detailed Sections
The Retail Store Business Plan outline provides for thorough capital planning and details the cash flow necessary for the business to succeed. The financial forecast provides a month-to-month analysis of the business and shows how the owners will increase sales by expanding their existing location and developing a more lucrative Internet sales strategy.
The plan includes detailed 12-month and 3-year Financial Forecasts for Sales, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet, with complete sections on:
- Website Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Network Marketing and Blogs
- Reporting and Analysis
- Traditional Retail Store Marketing Strategy
- Merchandising, Cross-Selling, and Up-Selling
- Loyalty Programs
- In-Store Events
- Development Requirements
- Extensive Milestones Chart
- Product Analysis Based on Industry Sales Projections
- Competitive Pricing Analysis
- Customer Population and Demographics
- Market Analysis for the Apparel and Sporting Goods Industries
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Competitive Analysis for Regional and Internet Competition
- Competitive Edge
- Target Customer Buying Patterns
- Financial Forecasts
- Personnel Plan
- Sales Strategy and Forecasting
- Break Even Analysis
- Profit and Loss Forecast
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Balance Sheet Forecast
- Important Business Ratios breakdown, such as Return on Equity and Net Worth
- Complete explanations of each section, including Financials.
The Retail Store Business Plan is an indispensable guide to launching and operating a successful retail store business.