Real Estate Investing Business Plan template
This Real Estate Investing Business Plan is also available for download here. This comprehensive Real Estate Investing business plan template provides a complete MBA-level guide for launching a real estate investing business for both flipping and holding properties. The Real Estate Investing Business Plan template Table of Contents includes complete sections of a formal business plan in a format approved and expected by loan officers and investors.
Real Estate Investing Business Plan Contents
Real Estate Investing Business Plan Detailed Sections
From thorough financial forecasting to a detailed launch timeline, the Real Estate Investing Business Plan outline gives you the tools to understand how to target properties for built-in net profits — and how to roll those profits into other properties to successfully grow the company into a stable, long-term real estate investment company.
The plan tells you how to:
- Create a Marketing Plan that brings motivated sellers directly to you.
- Establish a successful business model for your real estate investing business.
- Use a Maximum Purchase Price Worksheet to analyze each property for its net profit potential — find out exactly how much to offer for each property to make a profit.
- Learn how to make offers directly to sellers without using agents.
- Understand how to Buy, Hold and Resell Properties to create working capital to buy more properties.
- Find out how to finance your properties.
- Establish a Lead Generation program that brings eager sellers to you.
- Know how to research properties to find exactly the right type of properties
- Forecast your financial performance based on formal Sales, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet forecasts.
- Understand the industry and how you can profit from real estate investing.
- Plan your exit strategies for each property you purchase — and, just as importantly, develop an exit strategy for the overall company.
More than just a sample business plan, the document provides a method for determining how to estimate the profit potential for any property, and then provides all the details on how to actually make the plan work for you.
From finding the right properties to parlaying your profits into more properties, the Real Estate Investing Business Plan is an indispensable guide for developing a successful real estate investing business.